Difference between revisions of "JStylo-Anonymouth"
m (Protected "JStylo-Anonymouth" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 10:04, 6 July 2012
The JStylo and Anonymouth integrated open-source project (JSAN) resides on GitHub.
The JSAN package includes:
- JStylo v0.0.1 - Authorship recognition analysis tool.
- Anonymouth v0.0.2 - Authorship recognition evasion tool.
- The Extended-Brennan-Greenstadt Adversarial Stylometry Corpus (45 Authors, 6500 words per author minimum)
- The Brennan-Greenstadt Adversarial Stylometry Corpus (12 Authors, 5000 words per author minimum)
If you use JSAN in your research, please cite:
Andrew McDonald, Sadia Afroz, Aylin Caliskan, Ariel Stolerman and Rachel Greenstadt. Use Fewer Instances of the Letter "i": Toward Writing Style Anonymization. PETS 2012.
If you use the corpus in your research, please cite:
Michael Brennan and Rachel Greenstadt. Practical Attacks Against Authorship Recognition Techniques in Proceedings of the Twenty-First Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence (IAAI), Pasadena, California, July 2009.
You can download it here.
To setup the environment for developers follow these steps:
- Go through the step-by-step setup described in the New Developers - JGAAP page.
- Substitute the link under the "Creating a Local Clone of the Repository" section, part 6, with: https://github.com/psal/JStylo-Anonymouth
- The main JSAN development branch is https://github.com/psal/JStylo-Anonymouth/tree/jsan_master